Monday, March 18, 2013

Hypothesis


When I was trying to decide on a topic to base my blog on, I could not seem to make up my mind on a couple of topics. It got to the point that I got so frustrated I decided to take a break and watch a movie. I played Seven Psychopaths directed by Martin McDonagh.  It was only when my roommate approached me and asked me "is the movie good?" that I realized, movies is the topic I want to explore in my blog.  For most, films provide an opportunity to escape the harsh struggles of the general life, while for other it provides them with an easy fun date. But it seems that not many know the underlying messages of films beside "and they lived happily ever after"  that is why I decided to dedicate this blog to Film .I will explore the concept of films. Why was it made? why the location? who are the characters? How do they influence the events? what is the underlying meaning? how was the story line developed? Films serve as a life spectrum's. A multitude of scenes and colors and sounds connected  to bring to life one picture,one story, one voice. I would like to invite you into this journey that I am taking as a student of film to analyze and truly appreciate a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment