Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Movie Trailer

                           G.I.O. 2 Retaliation Movie trailer



So, the trailer for what promises to be the years first action thrill movie is out. It is called G.I.O. 2 Retaliation.   It is directed by Jon M. Chu and some of the cast members are Dwayne Johnson (aka the Rock) and Channing Tatum. It is set to release nation wide this Thursday, March 28, 2013. I hope you have seen the trailer already being bombarded all over those TV commercials because it will get worse through out Spring Break! The Movie shows it's cliche hot Hollywood  leading guys fighting for there counties pride with a hot girl fighting scene. The images are good quality and by the looks of the trailer some of the action scenes look daring and very well edited by all those graphic majors. Just by looking at the trailer alone I feel encourage to go see this movie. Maybe I will go during our Cesar Chavez Day .

No comments:

Post a Comment